Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick and Easy Dinner!

Chicken Pesto Pasta
1 lb penne pasta, cooked
2-3 cooked sliced chicken breasts (I often bake the chicken seasoned with garlic powder, salt & pepper, or even better when we have leftover grilled chicken)
1/2 pint of cream (or milk)
~1/2 cup of prepared pesto to taste
handful of parmesan cheese
sprinkle of garlic salt
Cook the pasta. In a sauce pan, mix the cream, pesto, parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Heat until warm. Mix pasta, chicken and sauce all together and sprinkle some more parmesan cheese on top. I made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious. My boys even liked it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am going to try that! It sounds so good, and it is always a good recommendation if your kids will eat it!

Kirsten said...

Christie has made this at a family get together and I love it!