Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jace!




Yesterday was my babys 6th birthday. Jace wanted a ghost cake with black spiderman on top of it. I did my best decorating it to his specifications. We also took jace to Chuck E Cheeses it was fun and he had a blast. I believe every child should have at least one experience at Chuck E Cheeses. Its funny since jace's lucky number is 5 but now he has turned 6 his lucky number is 6. He is quite the funny kid. Happy Birthday Jace. We Love You!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love his cake! Of course he had spiderman! (right??? I live with a bunch of girls!)

Kirsten said...

Love the cake! I didn't realize your boys' birthdays were so close together. At least Jace's is after Justin's. Brynlee's is two weeks before Ashlee's and Ashlee used to get confused that she was older but Brynlee's birthday came first. I think Christie and Cheryl had the same issue when they were younger :)