Saturday, September 26, 2009

Womens Broadcast

Tonight I went with some friends to the general womens broadcast. It was amazing I'm so glad I went. They talked about how great it is to be in the largest womens organization Relief Society. And we shouldn't take it for granted because we are daughters of god and he loves each and every one of us. I have always loved going to relief society and feeling the bond that we have with one another. And tonight at the meeting only comfirmed my conviction of this great program. Its amazing and I think more women need to realize it. I look forward each sunday to go and learn from wonderful and talented women. It inspires me and gives me strengh for the coming week.

1 comment:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That was my thoughts exactly! You are one of those talented women who inspire me :)