Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of School


Where in the world did summer go? I can't believe school is here once again. Justin is in fourth grade and my baby Jace is in first grade. It was a sad day having them both go to school. I missed them. I know some of my friends were excited to get their kids off to school and I wasn't. But then I don't have five kids running around driving me crazy. Just two cute boys that I was blessed with. So life goes on and I'm on a new chapter in my life. What will the future bring?

2 comments:

Christie said...

So grown up! I can't even imagine having all my kiddos off at school. What would I do? :-)

The Huntsville Dunns said...

How Sad! I'm kinda in the same boat as you....Jessey, my youngest, started kindergarten this year. Your boys are cute though!