Friday, January 8, 2010

New Family Member


Yes, its true we have another family friend a cat named Pouncer. John and I had decided not to get another pet for awhile. One day justin came home and said "Aunt sue's neighbor is giving away a free cat". I told him we were not ready for another animal and to talk to dad about it. John wanted to see what the cat looked like and before I knew it we had a black female cat in our house. I shouldn't have left it up to john he loves cats and I like little dogs. Pouncer (justin named her) is a fun cat and acts more like a dog than a cat. But watch out john I just might bring home a puppy one of these days. :)

2 comments:

gbpckrs said...

DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Lol, that's what I keep telling Michael. Maybe this summer we should just do it :)