Thursday, March 12, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!




The boys earned their trip to disneyland. The past year whenever we asked the boys to do something including cleaning we put quarters in a jar for disneyland. If they complained or didn't listen to us we took quarters out. Last week was our trip and it was so fun. I was a kid again with my husband and boys. My dad and sister tiffany went with us and had a great time. We also went to Newport Beach and played in the ocean and sand. We found some neat shells some with clams still in them. It was fun to be together as a family and I look forward to more fun trips in the future. :)

6 comments:

Christie said...

How fun! Looks like a blast..

The Huntsville Dunns said...

What a great idea.....we have yet to take all our girls to Disney Land. Michael would rather pull his hair out! I'm jealous though, sounds like a lot of fun!

Cheryl said...

How fun.

jennywren said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jenn said...

That makes me jealous!!! I want to go!!!

Josh and Rach said...

I love Dland!! Sadie and her rents and my rents are all in Dland this weekend and I wish I was there so bad! I got your check you little stinker. It made me laugh. Glad you are enjoying the picture. :)