Saturday, December 20, 2008

Temple Square


John and I took the boys to temple square the other night with some friends. It was fun looking at the beautiful lights and manger scene. To warm up we went and saw the statue of christ which was breathtaking. We also walked over to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We sat in the lobby listening to a wonderful piano solo of christmas music. After having some yummy hot chocolate we went home. The next day I asked the boys what their favorite part of the night was and they said the jesus statue. Tears came to my eyes of the eventful night and for Jesus to be the center of it. This is what I want my boys to remember about christmas.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love that! We used to go, but it seems like we have babies, every year, and we don't want them in the cold, but you made me miss it!